A Complaint for Contempt may be filed by a party who claims that the other party has not followed a Court Order or Judgment, including regarding the division of marital property, child support and visitation.  By filing a Complaint for Contempt, a party to a divorce or paternity case may seek to have the Court enforce a prior Order of Judgment.  Often such complaints involve non-payment of child support.

We handle many types of family law cases – a branch or specialty of law also referred to as “domestic relations” law, concerned with issues such as divorce, separation, paternity, custody, support, pre-nuptial agreements, and alimony.

If you need help in any area of family law, or would like to discuss your specific situation and options with regard to filing or defending a Complaint for Contempt, call or send a message today to set up a free initial consultation.

Send an email now to:

Attorney Rhonda S. Boulé
[email protected]

Or call:  617/969-0400.

Ferraro &  Boulé, Attorneys at Law: Experienced, Compassionate and Dedicated to Our Clients